Find it in Mynewsdesk: Contacts > Import
There are two options to import contacts; upload a file or paste.
- Choose a file from your computer (XLS, CSV, TSV, ODS, XLSX).
- Choose what list you want to add the contacts into or create a new one.
- Finally, sort out the information the file contains. Do this by selecting a category for each field in your file. If you have headers in your contact file, e.g. First name, Job title etc., select Do not include headers to exclude these words from the import. You need to select email as a field to be able to finish.
- Start the import.
- Paste email addresses into the field. Separate them with a space or a line break.
- Choose what list you want to add the contacts to, or create a new one. Then you’re done!
Your imports will now be found under Lists, as well as in the publish form.
Additional information about your contacts will be imported from any social media account that is connected to that specific email address.