Find it in Mynewsdesk: Contacts > Import
There are two options to imports contacts, import a file or paste.
- Choose a file from your computer (XLS, CSV, TSV, ODS, XLSX).
- Choose what list you want to add the contacts into or create a new one.
- Finally, sort out the information the file contains and start the import.
- Paste email addresses into the field (if there are extra formats, they will be sorted automatically).
- Choose what list you want to add the contacts to, or create a new one. Then you’re done!
Your imports will now be found under “Lists”, as well as in the publish form.
Additional information about your contacts will be imported from any social account that is connected to that specific email address.